La Fine Mousse is proud to announce a regular event: Beginner tasting classes!
Every first Sunday of the month, anyone can come learn about beer, how it’s brewed and how to enjoy it.
The workshop lasts 90 minutes and covers beer fundamentals so that you can enjoy craft beer to the fullest. You will get 4 taster glasses (12.5 cl) of beer to analyse and taste with a beer expert.
Every first Sunday of the month from 5 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Tailor-made workshops upon request are possible (min. 6 people).
€35 incl. VAT per person
Where to purchase tickets
- Online (1€ processing fee)
You will learn :
– the fundamentals: Ingredients, where the beer gets its colour, what gives it its taste and carbonation, etc.
– the history: The main families of beer, who invented it, how has the 20th century influenced brewing and consumption, etc.
– tasting: How to properly taste beer, the vocabulary, etc.
– brewing: The brewing process, what determines the alcohol content and taste, etc.
– A comprehensive workshop covering the brewing process to tasting;
– An expert as your guide;
– A unique tasting experience;
– A small group (6 to 15 people);
– 4 tasters (12.5 cl);
– A tasting booklet for future reference;
– A La Fine Mousse glass.