A stone’s throw from Odeon, The Robe et la Mousse offers a selection of French craft beer and natural and organic wines. With beautiful exposed stonework and a hand-crafted wooden bar, come and enjoy a drink while getting to know your neighbour.If you should desire, you can also visit our vaulted cellar and get comfy on our cushioned benches.
La Robe & la Mousse:
- “Craft beer”: You’re sure to find what you fancy with 16 taps, 2 cask pumps and bottle list.
- “Organic and natural wine”: Our selection is here to help you avoid headaches in the morning, and to entice you with the wine’s lively characteristics. Served by the glass or bottle.
- “Cider”: On tap or in a bottle from Normandy or Brittany.
- “Spirits”: France is the mother of Cognac, Armagnac and Calvados…all unique and fine spirits. We even have a selection of French whiskey for you to taste.
- “Snacks”: We have a selection of meats and cheeses as well as a changing menu. You can assemble your plate to accompany your drinks. We also have warm pies to choose from.