There are many reasons to have a party: a birthday, a going away party, a welcoming party, or a party for party’s sake!
marIn our cellar, you can host any event with up to 30 people.
Take a look:
This is a small cellar with a bar, bench seating and a self-serve tap. It’s a great place to celebrate birthdays, leaving do’s, and any other type of event. Businesses are also welcome!
The space includes:
– A space for over 20 people
– Bench seating and a bar
– A nice view of the ageing cellar
– Hi-Fi speakers (you bring the music)
– A self-serve tap with the keg of your choice
– A video projector (optional, upon request).
How it works:
– Ask for the cellar’s availability at email@example.com
– If available, pre-order (for reduced pricing). Minimum order: €350
– Pay a 30% security deposit at https://www.weezevent.com/versement-d-arrhes
To order, you can choose (minimum €350):
– A meat ou cheese plate for 2 people for €10 (instead of €12 the day of)
– A chocolate cake or lemon cheesecake (10 to 12 slices) for €55 (pre-order only)
– You have 20% off pre-ordered 2-L growlers (between €25 et €32), chosen with our help.
– A 30-L keg of Pils Konrad at €300 (instead of €360 the day of)
– 30-L kegs at €430 for 120 half pints (instead of €540 the day of): Levalloise/Grand Paris, A l’Ouest/Grand Paris, No War Rye IPA ou Punks do it Bitter/Elav
– 30-L kegs at €450 for 120 half pints (instead of €600 the day of): Saison ou Pale Ale/Partizan, Hadouken/Tiny Rebel
– 20-L kegs at €300 for 80 half pints (instead of €400 the day of): Guldenberg, XX Bitter, Saison de Dottignies/Ranke
– 20-L kegs at €280 for 80 half pints (instead of €320 the day of): Zinnebir, Taras Boulba, Brussels Calling/Senne
The day of:
– Pay the pre-ordered food and drink and give the security deposit (against any damages or misconduct)
– Party! (from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m. on weekdays and 7 p.m. to 1 a.m. at the weekend).
– If you find that the pre-orders aren’t enough, you can always order at the bar or restaurant.
For businesses: contact us.